Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of only 1,500 sets.
- This stunning two-coin set is housed in a classic Perth Mint grey display case with a colorful shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2016 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a monkey dressed in a silk waistcoat and sitting on a treasure chest, in front of a palace, signifying wealth and prosperity. The inscriptions "WEALTH" and "2016 YEAR OF THE MONKEY" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tuvalu.
This exceptional limited edition 2-Coin Proof set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:No. Los Angeles
Date:Feb 14, 2016
We purchase the Lunar Good Fortune Coins annually. We are very pleased with this set. The quality, design and low mintage are what attracted our attention to this Perth Mint Lunar Silver Coin set.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.