Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a classic gray presentation case and illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2016 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a colored image of the Monkey King on a throne against a backdrop of mountains and clouds, with two young monkeys. The design includes the Chinese character for "monkey", the inscription "Year of the Monkey", and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint's Lunar Series coins are popular around the world. Add this 2016 Australia 1 oz Colorized Silver Lunar Monkey King Proof coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 8, 2016
Date:Mar 11, 2016
This is a visually stunning coin. I'm not going to lie, it's fairly flat as far as the relief goes, but it doesn't matter. The coin pops. If you are someone that buys one of everything instead of the same coin in bulk, add this one to your collection. It's a fantastic coin. They only minted 5000 of the proof so get this one before the price skyrockets.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.