Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrating the Year of the Monkey, this rectangular four-coin set is a prestigious and exceptionally limited offering from The Perth Mint.
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of only 3,000 sets.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the four-coin set is housed in a contemporary black framed clear display case, allowing you to see both the reverse and obverse of each coin, and is packaged in an illustrated shipper.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf effigy Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2016 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Celebrates the 2016 Year of the Monkey with a design to showcase one of four different colored monkeys. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tuvalu.
This exceptional limited edition Proof set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 4-coin set to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
I am generally like lunar coins and these one has unusual shape, love it
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.