Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a prestigious display case with a light, which turns on as you open the lid, shining down and showcasing the stunning colors of the opal inset.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Incorporates an inner panel design of a monkey with a peach, which is symbolic of longevity and immortality, detailed in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts a collection of peach blossoms. The design includes the inscription "YEAR OF THE MONKEY", the 2016 year-date, and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The unique use of Australian opal in this Silver coin design is sure to appeal to collectors around the world. Add this enthralling Silver coin to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:No. Los Angeles
Date:Feb 14, 2016
Another lunar limited mint Silver coin we find most attractive with the authentic Australian opal Year Of The Monkey design. Arrived with 2 deep scratches in air tight capsule, which Apmex replaced. The coin itself is in mint condition. Beautiful.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.