Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case packaged in a delightful, colored shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage cap of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2016 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a colored representation of a chocolate colored Labrador beside a golden colored Labrador, with paw prints in the background, and two bones with a bowl of food beside them. The design also includes the inscription "Always Together" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This stunning Silver piece is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its attractive design and limited mintage. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Man’s best friend is one of the most loyal, protective, affectionate, and friendly creatures in the world. In addition to making wonderful pets, dogs are also used to assist vision impaired people, to guard and protect our borders, to aid police and other law enforcement personnel, to provide therapy and support the rehabilitation of people in nursing homes and hospitals, and as working dogs on rural properties.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review