2016 Australia 1 kilo Silver Lunar Monkey (Gemstone Eye)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis year’s gemstone edition from the Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series II depicts the monkey, the ninth of the twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese Lunar Calendar.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a classic black and red display case and illustrated shipper and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2016 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey and a baby monkey sitting in a peach tree. The adult monkey has a stunning cognac diamond set in its visible eye. The baby is holding a peach, which is symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The gemstone adds a unique beauty to this colorful Silver coin. Add this one-of-a-kind Lunar coin to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.