Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 15,011 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Roger Williams in a canoe, being welcomed by an Indian.
- Reverse: Features the Anchor of Hope with a shield and mantling in the background.
- Designed by John Howard Benson & Arthur Graham Carey.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Rhode Island Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
Providence, Rhode Island was founded in 1636 by Roger Williams. Williams was a Puritan, and his unconventional beliefs including the ideas of separation of Church and State as well as religious freedom, brought him into conflict with the Massachusetts General Court. He was banished in 1635, and decided to start his own settlement. This colony, Providence, was a place where people were free to be who they were.
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review