Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint is known for their popular Lunar Series coins, and this Proof Silver edition celebrates 2016 as the Year of the Monkey. Each of these kilo Silver coins has been graded a near perfect Proof-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 kilo Silver Lunar Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint's Lunar Series coins are popular around the world. Add this 2016 Australian 1 kilo Silver Lunar Monkey Proof coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.