Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 kilo Silver Lunar Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint's Lunar Series coins are popular around the world. Add this 2016 Australian 1 kilo Silver Lunar Monkey Proof coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review