Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish!
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Features a view to the west of two elevated kivas that are part of the Chetro Ketl Complex. Inscriptions are “Chaco Culture,” “New Mexico,” “2012” and “E Pluribus Unum.”
Protect and display your Chaco Culture ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Chaco Canyon in northwestern New Mexico was the cultural epicenter of the ancient Pueblo Peoples between 850 and 1150 A.D. and is today known for its "Great Houses,” distinctive architecture which feature many petroglyphs and pictographs, and kivas, or ceremonial structures.
The Chacoan sites are a part of a larger network of Native Americans which included the Pueblo, Hopi and Navajo tribes. The canyon was the center of a system of communities linked across 40,000 square miles in the American southwest.
Chaco Canyon was first established as a national site on March 11, 1907. The reverse of this Silver coin illustrates two of the elevated kivas that are part of the Chetro Ketl Great House as well as the north walls of both the Chetro Ketl and the canyon.
|Grade||SP - 69|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review