- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- Comes in a protective capsule only.
- Mintage of only 16,258 coins.
- Obverse: Features a four-man rowing team in competition.
- Reverse: Shows the Atlanta Olympic Games logo.
Protect and display your Olympic Rowing $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1996 Olympic Rowing Silver Commemorative coin to your cart today.
This commemorative Silver Dollar was struck to honor the XXVI Olympiad in Atlanta, Georgia. The obverse features a four-man rowing team in competition, and the reverse features the Atlanta Olympic Games logo. This coin comes complete with box and certificate of authenticity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review