Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 67 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-67 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a panda holding bamboo.
- Reverse: Nanking and Brooklyn Bridges surrounded by "Sino - American friendship New York City 1988".
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your 1 oz Proof Palladium Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Palladium Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1988 1 oz Palladium Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 67 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review