Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Caused by foreign debris being introduced to the dies during the minting process, this NGC-certified Silver Kangaroo is a great example of this rare error!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Graded as an MS-69 by NGC, the reverse strike-through error on this particular coin is severe, caused by a piece of debris at the time of minting.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order. Add this unique and rare error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review