Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mint State Gold coins of the Byzantine Empire.
- NGC has certified and authenticated this example as being in Mint State condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5. Gram weights and labels may vary.
- Obverse: Shows a bust facing forward, with the inscription "D. N. MAVRC TIB PP AVG".
- Reverse: Shows Victory, with the inscription "VICTORIA AVGGI".
Protect and display your Maurice Tiberius Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Mint State Gold Solidus of Maurice Tiberius coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.