Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 12,367 coins (Wire Rim & Flat Rim combined).
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-66 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1907 High Relief $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Some production strikes had a wire rim, others a flat one, and all displayed the date in Roman numerals. But after turning out just 11,250 pieces, mint technicians substituted new dies with a modified, lower relief. The High Relief Flat Rim variety is two to three times rarer than the Wire Rim Variety.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review