Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Zinc.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right. The 2nd strike, struck 65% off center can be seen to the left behind Lincoln’s head. Only the date portion of this second strike can be seen on the coin.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial. The 2nd strike can be seen at the bottom left hand side of the reverse with an elongated “ONE’ of “ONE CENT.”
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Lincoln Cent error coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1979 Lincoln Cent error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.