Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of this coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2016 graded 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious and adventurous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.