Currently Out of Stock
Almost Unc - 58
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- This coin was minted in San Francisco and carries an “S” mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1876-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
The U.S. Trade dollar was created for use in the Orient, in hopes that American trade could be carried out with them instead of Spanish or Mexican dollars. In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review