2015 Niue Silver Symbols of Nature Owl Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsDiscover the beauty created by Mother Nature with this outstanding coin struck by the Mint of Poland for Niue.
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 499 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: In the central part is a multi-colored picture of the owl against a stylized decorative surface. The background is adorned with several outlines of owl silhouettes and talon prints decorating a separate ring along the rim.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Explore the beauty of nature around us. Add this Symbols of Nature Owl Proof Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.