Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 499 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: In the central part is a multi-colored picture of the owl against a stylized decorative surface. The background is adorned with several outlines of owl silhouettes and talon prints decorating a separate ring along the rim.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Explore the beauty of nature around us. Add this Symbols of Nature Owl Proof Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review