2014 5 oz Silver ATB Everglades MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Everglades 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful .999 fine Silver coin is the 5th and final coin of the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program released by the U.S. Mint in 2014 and the 25th coin overall in the series.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 grade of the coin.
- A stunning deep mirror prooflike finish.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Shows an anhinga bird with open wings, perched on a branch, with a spoonbill hunting for its next meal in the background.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The Everglades consists of 1.5 million acres of sawgrass, mangrove forests and wetlands. It is also a habitat to endangered and exotic wildlife, such as the Florida panther and the American crocodile. The Everglades is also home to a wide variety of species including small game, fish, turtles, frogs, shellfish, alligators and the Burmese python, which competes with the alligator at the top of the food chain.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.