Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect SP-70 condition of the coin.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Coqui Tree Frog and a Puerto Rican Parrot with tropical foliage surrounded by "El Yunque", "Puerto Rico", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect and display your graded ATB coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB coin to your collection today!
The forest region that encompasses El Yunque National Forest was protected by King Alfonso XII of Spain in 1876, making it one of the oldest protected areas in the West. It was established as Luquillo Forest Reserve on Jan. 17, 1903. Today, more than 200 species of trees and plants, including 23 indigenous species, thrive in the forest's 28,000 acres. The forest receives more than 200 inches of rain yearly in some areas, creating a lush, jungle-like setting.
|Grade||SP - 70|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review