Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- Housed in an inert PCGS currency holder.
- These Silver Certificates are in Almost Uncirculated-58 PPQ condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, nice lightly circulated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Signatures are Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #1601.
Series 1928-A with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed sometime from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review