Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Borderline Fine/Very Fine condition, with nice bold colors.
- Face: Features a likeness of George Washington at the center with the obligation at the top and bottom borders.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center with 20 and Twenty at the edges.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold! Always sought after by collectors, add one of these classics to your cart today!
Tough Napier/McClung signatures—Friedberg #1185.
Series 1906 Large Size Gold Certificates are much harder to locate than their 1922 counterparts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.