Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated $5.00 note from series 1914 in nice Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: The "Landing of Columbus" and "Landing of the Pilgrims" are depicted.
Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Signature combination of White/Melon—Friedberg#871a.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review