2015-P 5 oz Silver ATB Saratoga SP-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Saratoga National Historical Park is the final release in 2015 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coin to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A close-up of the moment British General John Burgoyne surrendered his sword to American General Horatio Gates. Inscriptions are “BRITISH SURRENDER 1777,” “SARATOGA,” “NEW YORK,” “2015” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Saratoga coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Saratoga National Historical Park coin to your collection today!
At Saratoga, in the autumn of 1777, American forces met, defeated and forced a major British army to surrender. This crucial American victory in the Battle of Saratoga renewed patriots’ hopes for independence, secured essential foreign recognition and support, and forever changed the face of the world. The battlefield, a monument to the fallen and the restored country house of American General Philip Schuyler make up the three sites of Saratoga National Historical Park. It was established as a national site in 1938.
The American victory was an enormous morale boost to the fledgling nation. More important, it convinced France to enter the war in alliance with the United States, openly providing money, soldiers, and munitions, as well fighting a naval war worldwide against Britain.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.