Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A close-up of the moment British General John Burgoyne surrendered his sword to American General Horatio Gates. Inscriptions are “BRITISH SURRENDER 1777,” “SARATOGA,” “NEW YORK,” “2015” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Saratoga coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Saratoga National Historical Park coin to your collection today!
At Saratoga, in the autumn of 1777, American forces met, defeated and forced a major British army to surrender. This crucial American victory in the Battle of Saratoga renewed patriots’ hopes for independence, secured essential foreign recognition and support, and forever changed the face of the world. The battlefield, a monument to the fallen and the restored country house of American General Philip Schuyler make up the three sites of Saratoga National Historical Park. It was established as a national site in 1938.
The American victory was an enormous morale boost to the fledgling nation. More important, it convinced France to enter the war in alliance with the United States, openly providing money, soldiers, and munitions, as well as fighting a naval war worldwide against Britain.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||SP - 69|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review