1969-A (B-New York) $20 FRN VF (Error Note)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1969-A $20 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district, and is in Very Fine condition. This had a minor printing error when the note was creased ever so slightly.
- $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Note is housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Evenly circulated note from series 1969-A in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this error note to your cart today!
Signature combo of Krabis/Connally—Friedberg #2052-B.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.