Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Note is cut off center, making this a very desirable error note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: An engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976 - Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collector items as mementos of that great national celebration!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review