Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This $10 FRN was issued in1985
- Housed in an inert currency holder.
- Graded About Uncirculated-50 by PMG with Exceptional Paper Quality. Noted on the holder is the Offset Printing Error.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
An offset printing error is rarely seen in circulation! This is particularly rare and in demand by collectors. Add this item to your cart today!
Ortega/Baker signatures—Friedberg #2027-C.
The Series 1985 $10 Federal Reserve Notes were printed during the first half of Ronald Reagan's first term in office. These are normally common, but notes with the printing error they are extremely elusive!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review