Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from the last group of notes to be issued by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This example is in Very Good condition.
- Cataloged as T-64.
- Face: Features the Confederate flag above seal at left with a portrait of General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson at bottom right.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has seen some wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used. This note is an affordable example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review