Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a gilded panda perched on a rocky outcrop.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the Gilded 1999 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review