- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by Somalia in 2016, this coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series. This fractional Gold African Elephant coin has a face value of 20 Shillings.
- Contains 1/50 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant tromping through the savannah.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2016 1/50 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.