2016 Somalia 1/2 gram Gold African Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This fractional Gold African Elephant coin has a face value of 20 Shillings. Issued by Somalia in 2016, this coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant tromping through the savannah.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your Gold Elephant with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2016 1/2 gram Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Indiana Pete
Date:Apr 23, 2016
Very tiny but affordable proof gold coin with a beautiful design!! Thanks APMEX for the great prices and diversity of your gold selections!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.