Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These were the first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States after the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- New example graded Crisp Uncirculated.
- Face: Depicts a superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left with a large red Treasury seal.
- Back: Features are ornately engraved with a cross-buck design with the denomination in multiple locations, and the obligation at right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to it being a one year type. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Allison/New signatures—Friedberg #20.
This issue was printed sometime from July of 1876 through June of 1877. The 1870s issues of paper money are not easily obtained, especially in Uncirculated grades.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review