Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series of 1869 $1 United States Legal Tender Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Nice Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left. Large red Treasury seal.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in three locations, and the obligation at right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to its coloration which gives them their nickname of "Rainbow Notes". Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Allison/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #18.
This note has seen very light wear, and is without the usual distractions typical of these early U.S. paper money issues.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the federal government to print paper money.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review