Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1862 $1 United States Legal Tender Note.
- This is one of the first legal tender notes issued by the United States government.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- A nice Crisp Uncirculated example.
- Face: Large portrait of Salmon P. Chase, Secretary of the Treasury under Lincoln at left.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination left and right and the obligation in the center.
This series is a favorite with collectors due to its intricate engraving and place in history. Add this interesting item to your cart today!
Signatures of Chittenden/Spinner—Friedberg #17a - much scarcer variety!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review