Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury Secretary.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Almost Uncirculated condition with light typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Head of Daniel Manning at center with vignettes of the allegorical figures of Agriculture and Industry on either side.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates. Add this 1891 $20 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Parker/Burke signature combo—Friedberg #321.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review