1890 $1.00 Treasury Note Stanton XF
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1890 $1.00 Treasury Note, commonly referred to as Coin Notes, features a large portrait of Edwin Stanton, Secretary of War from 1862-1869. This note will make an excellent addition to any currency collection!
- One of the most short-lived issues of U.S. paper money printed in the early 1890s.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Extra Fine condition, and looks Almost Uncirculated at first glance.
- Face: Features the portrait of Edwin M. Stanton, Secretary of War during the Civil War on the left.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at bottom center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1890 $1.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Rosecrans/Nebeker signature combo—Friedberg #348.
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John M
From:Denham Springs, LA
Date:May 26, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.