Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the most short-lived issues of U.S. paper money printed in the early 1890s.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Extra Fine condition, and looks Almost Uncirculated at first glance.
- Face: Features the portrait of Edwin M. Stanton, Secretary of War during the Civil War on the left.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at bottom center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1890 $1.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Rosecrans/Nebeker signature combo—Friedberg #348.
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John M
From:Denham Springs, LA
Date:May 26, 2017