1992 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 The Curtiss JN4 (Can)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Curtiss JN4, informally referred to as the Canuck, was the first mass produced aircraft in Canada, and played an important role in the Canadian training program during World War I.
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Coin comes to you in the specially designed oval metal clamshell box, numbered certificate of authenticity, & detailed Silver outer box.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The Curtiss flying over Camp Borden, Ontario. Shown in the Gold cameo is the portrait of Sir Frank Wilton Baillie, President of Canadian Aeroplanes Limited.
Take flight and add this Curtiss JN4 (or "Jenny") coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review