|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Series 1929 $10 National Currency Note was issued by The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This example is in Very Good condition and reasonably priced.
- These small size National Currency notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- An evenly circulated note in Very Good condition.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of Alexander Hamilton. Paper clip rust noted for accuracy.
- Back: Displays an engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building in Washington, D.C.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.