2016 Canada 1 oz Gold Grizzly .99999 BU (Dmgd/No Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Roaring Grizzly is the third release in the spectacular Royal Canadian Mint's Call of the Wild series. This series features predators that have ruled Canada for centuries, showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Coin may or may not come housed in a card with an assay certificate. Assay and/or capsule could be scratched, bent, or otherwise impaired.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2016.
- Reverse: A portrait of a Grizzly Bear roaring, the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the dense fur of this predator, which is presented in incredible detail. In the field is a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark, which shows the number "16" when magnified (denoting the coin's year of issue).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since it's inception in 2014. Beginning with the Howling Wolf and continuing with the Growling Cougar, this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200 it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
The Grizzly Bear is one of the most dominant predators in North America, and this exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 27, 2016
I have returned several times now to make my purchases through Apmex with a smile every time~ I sit in the comfort of my patio while sipping a cool glass of ice tea and within minutes I found what I like place it in my cue. Your awesome calculator does the math for me and bam my order is done and on it's way within a few short days. Free shipping and no hassles it's delivered to my doorstep~ What's not to like about that? I can buy as much or as little as I want. I am also excited when it time to buy again because I know I can trust your company to do exactly what you say you will every time~ Thank you Apmex for making my life easier and brighter with your beautiful silver and gold rounds~ Dependable, honest and fast~ The only thing I could ask for is maybe some freebies. Like after I buy 20 I get 1 of the same free???
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.