2015 Niue $2 Silver The Godfather 2-Coin Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Only $169.99 per item!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $169.99 per item!
Scottsdale Mint used their high-quality minting techniques to celebrate one of the most popular film franchises of all time: The Godfather. This two-coin set includes a colorized print of Marlon Brando and a coin featuring a unique optical illusion.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come encapsulated in a glossy piano black display case with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 5,000 sets.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with year, weight and purity. A film reel pattern surrounds the edge.
- Reverse 1: Colorized print of Marlon Brando as Vito Corleone next to The Godfather logo. A film reel pattern surrounds the edge.
- Reverse 2: Features The Godfather logo above the Paramount Pictures logo. As the coin is rotated, bullet holes appear. A film reel pattern surrounds the edge.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Niue government.
Handle your Silver coins with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Silver coins would be perfect for any film buff. Add this 2-coin Silver Godfather set to your cart today!
The Godfather, released by Paramount Pictures in 1972, follows the Corleones, a 1940s New York Mafia family, as they struggle to protect their empire as the power transfers from father Vito (Brando) to son Michael (Al Pacino).
The movie was an instant box-office hit, remaining the highest grossing film for a time. American Film Institute Ranked it the second greatest film in American cinema, behind Citizen Kane. The film's success spawned two sequels in 1974 and 1990.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review