2016 Canada 5 oz Proof Silver Big Coin Series (25 Cent Coin)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver 25-cent piece, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins.
Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine Silver and features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic left-side profile of a caribou with majestic antlers. The caribou is selectively colored in natural tones.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This 5-ounce fine Silver 25-cent coin features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic caribou design, first issued in 1937. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “quarters,” with a few exceptions.
With a very limited mintage of only 1,500 coins per issue, this series is sure to be highly sought after by collectors. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.