2016 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $8 Dragon Dance
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Dragons have been a part of Asian culture for thousands of years. Unlike the fire-breathing villains of the West, Asian dragons are friendly and benevolent creatures that play a key role in celebrations, particularly the Chinese New Year.
The Spring Festival (Chun-jie) is a critical time of rebirth that signals the upcoming planting season and can always benefit from the dragon’s wisdom, longevity and life-giving rain.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A traditional Chinese dragon, its long, serpentine body disappearing far into the distance. The dragon’s undulating form conveys the dynamic energy of its dance as numerous people with poles move its body above their heads. Above the dragon, tiny bursts add a festive tone to the image.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Silver $8.00 Dragon Dance coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.