2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Canadian Salmonids: Atlantic Salmon
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This fine Silver coin celebrates the Atlantic salmon, the “king of fish,” whose strength, resilience and adaptability allow it to complete a remarkable upstream migration. This coin is the first of a series of 3 that celebrates salmonid species.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) during its upstream journey to spawning grounds in one of the many rivers flowing through the boreal forests of Eastern Canada. In the skillfully engraved background, several migrating salmon can be seen leaping out of the fast-moving waters to ascend the rocky waterfall.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $20 Canadian Atlantic Salmon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.