2016 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis perfect MS-70 1 oz Gold coin, with a mintage of only 30,000, celebrates the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. Each coin contains .9999 fine Gold, providing Gold value beyond the collector appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Lunar Monkey coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2016 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.