1 gram Gold Maple Leaf - Maplegram 25™ (In Asian Themed Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Royal Canadian Mint's Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the world's most sought-after Gold bullion coins. These are the first Maplegram coins that are housed in an Asian-themed packaging, coming from the new 2016 8x1 MapleGram card.
- Contains 1 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin has a unique serial number shown on the back of the assay card. Each assay card is unique in that it comes from the new, beautiful Asian themed Maplegrams.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the 2016 date and 50 cents face value.
- Reverse: Iconic maple leaf design featured on all Gold Maple Leaf coins, along with the coin’s weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint is a leading Gold refiner and manufacturer, which means you can be certain of the purity of these Gold coins. Add this truly unique 2016 1 gram Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 19, 2016
I love the silver Maple Leaf because of it's security features and .9999 precious metal content, so I could not resist picking up this tiny Gold Maple Leaf with same features I found so attractive in larger silver coins at a lower than usual premium. Thank you APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.