2016-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. They are a great addition to an investment portfolio or any Gold coin collection.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Germantown, WI USA
Date:May 6, 2016
This is a quarter-ounce coin, from a selection of one ounce, quarter-ounce, half-ounce and tenth-ounce US gold eagle coins, complete with display case and Certificate of Authernticity. The partial-ounce coins offer a lower price point in the gold market, and, should the need arise in the future, an easier barter item than the one ounce and higher gold items.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.