2016 Great Britain Gold 50 pence Beatrix Potter Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
On the 150th anniversary of her birth The Royal Mint launches a series of 50 Pence coins celebrating Beatrix Potter, not only as a writer but as a pioneering woman in the field of publishing, science and conservation, decades ahead of her time.
- Contains .498 oz of .9167 fine (22-karat) Gold.
- Mintage of only 750 coins.
- Comes in custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: The coins in this series have all been designed by experienced Royal Mint coin designer Emma Noble. The first coin in this series captures the spirit of the multi-talented Beatrix Potter, with an inscription echoing the font we are so familiar with from her books.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Beatrix Potter is world-renowned for her 23 little white books for children. With books featuring famous characters such as Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddle-Duck, her "small tales for small hands" have endured for more than a century.
Add this beautiful Proof Gold 50p Beatrix Potter coin to your investment portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.