2016 Great Britain 16-Coin Silver Annual Set
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2016 Annual Precious Metals Sets feature the circulating and commemorative coins of the United Kingdom, marking significant occasions throughout the year, sharing their stories and great moments in our coinage history.
- Contains 5.167 oz of .925 fine (sterling) Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Includes 16 coins: One £5, five £2, one £1, one 50p and eight circulating coins, from the 1p to the £1, feature Matthew Dent’s Royal Arms design, including the £2 featuring Antony Dufort’s Britannia (see below).
- Limited presentation of only 1,500 sets.
- Comes in custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The fifth portrait portrays Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Various designs (see images).
Each of these beautiful Silver sets would make a perfect addition to any collector of British Silver. Add the limited mintage 16-coin Silver set to your cart today!
In addition to eight circulating Silver coins, each Proof Set includes eight coins that commemorate the events of 2016:
- A £5 coin celebrating the 90th birthday of Her Majesty The Queen.
- Three £2 coins to mark the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death, celebrating his life’s work.
- A £2 coin marks the 350th anniversary of the Great Fire of London.
- A £2 coin struck to honor the role of the British Army in the First World War, 100 years ago.
- A special commemorative edition of the last round definitive £1 coin before its 12-sided replacement is released in 2017.
- A 50p coin commemorating the Battle of Hastings, 950 years ago.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.